I have several ongoing projects–probably too many, but I love them all, like children.
- Much of my current work focuses on religion and politics.
- Co-authors and I are engaged in several projects related to gender, race, and work processes in academia.
- The bulk of my work has focused on voting behavior, public opinion, elections, and representation throughout the developing world.
- You can find various data sources here.
Beyond my major lines of research above, here are some other policy-relevant publications:
- Prusa, Anya, and Amy Erica Smith, Editors. 2020. Building a Sustainable Future in Brazil: Environment, Development, and Climate Change. Washington, D.C.: Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
- Mamone, Ignacio, and Amy Erica Smith. 2019. “Crossing Borders: U.S. Foreign Policy toward Latin America.” In American Foreign Policy under Trump: Challenges, Changes and Continuity, eds. Richard Mansbach and James McCormick. New York: Routledge.
- Warner, Mildred, Rosaria Ribeiro, and Amy Erica Smith. 2003. “Addressing the Affordability Gap: Framing Child Care as Economic Development.” Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law. 12(3): 294–313.